CARPETS CLEANING AND BEATING
Професионално отношение и високо качество
Удобството, от което не бива да се лишаваме
For the needs of our customers we provide cleaning of carpets, rugs and blankets.
- The washing items (private or corporate) are processed only with a specialized modern washing machine for carpets from 30˚ to 40˚С depending on the fabric.
- Washing is done with special detergents. Our requirement is for tissues to be healthy so they do not break down after washing and drying. The preparations we use are certified according to all European requirements for ecology, antistatic, antibacterial, antiallergic. With high-quality detergents color fixation is achieved, avoiding the possibility of dyeing and fading of tissues.
- Drying is done in a specially-equipped room guaranteeing rising and combing of hairs.
- Before issuing, the products are combed, fragranced and packed in polyethylene foil to keep them in transport.
- The order is accepted by phone for the exact address from which can be received the carpets and an exact return address. It is necessary to specify the time of day when the person will be at the address. Taking carpets or other items is done within 24 hours of receiving the order. FREE TRANSPORT for Burgas.
- Orders accepted until 12:00 a.m., will be fulfilled on the same day. Requests accepted after 12:00 a.m. will be fulfilled the next day. Orders are not fulfill on Sundays!
- Pickup and delivery of carpets is done at the entrance of building. The service „upload to the front door“ charges 1 leva per item!
- The price for cleaning and drying is 2 leva per kilogram, due to the fact that items are washed in a machine rather than by hand.
- The clean carpets are aromatizing, brushing and wrapping in polyethylene foil, ensuring preserve purity in transport.
- Time to complete the service is up to 5 days from the pickup. We can also offer time up to 24 or 48 hours depending on the expressiveness of the customer’s needs. For more information please call us!
- Payment is made upon returning the address in cash against a receipt or invoice, or by bank transfer before delivery of the items.